Retractable Fly Screens Melbourne
We all love the fresh air, but after opening the windows, we keep fighting off the buzzing and the biting insects. But now, No more! Retractable fly screens Melbourne allows you to open the windows, let fresh air come in and keep the pests at bay.
Retractable fly screens are a proven and effective way to keep the mozzies out of the house and give complete peace of mind. We know you are not comfortable with the nuisance and hence retractable fly screens are your saviours. They allow you to enjoy the fresh air and the beautiful view outside.
Retractable fly screens Melbourne provide excellent ventilation for modern-designed homes in Australia and are the best flyscreen option for sliding doors, bi-fold doors, uPVC windows and Sash windows. The screen retracts entirely giving you an unobstructed view of the outside while you are sitting on the couch sipping coffee. All the elements of the fly screen are designed to provide you with a magical view with the help of their sleek silhouette screen.
How will you benefit by Choosing Retractable Fly screens?
- With minimum efforts, retractable fly screens can be open and closed to have an insect-free home;
- They are an ideal flyscreen option for food preparing, eating areas, sliding doors, bi-fold doors, uPVC tilt & turn windows and French Windows;
- By keeping the unwanted pests out, they maintain the hygiene inside the house that ensures child safety;
- As much as 8 meters wide area openings can be covered using retractable fly screens;
- You get the advantage of having control over the openings as per your need;
- The frames come in a variety of colours that can match your existing window colour;
- Removable fly screens let the breeze come inside the house, without obstructing the view;
- It almost gets unnoticed as it retracts into a discreet cassette, and hence are perfect for your modern interiors;
- Retractable fly screens require less maintenance as compared to traditional fly screen doors and also are long-lasting.
Why Choose Meta Blinds For Retractable Flyscreens? Qualities That Make Us Different:
- Our retractable flyscreens are designed in a way that they blend beautifully onto your door or window frame;
- Our Flyscreens are powder coated for increasing the strength and durability and also to stand the test of time in Australia.
- Meta Blinds offer a huge range of retractable fly screens that are made to measure. We do not believe in a one-size-fits-all procedure.
- When you buy Retractable Flyscreens from Meta Blinds, you are buying directly from the factory out the middle man and getting a better quality product at lower prices.
- We provide end-to-end service and your Retractable flyscreens are installed by our in-house experts.
"What Our Customers Say"
- Our experts at Meta blinds have many years of experience in designing and installing Retractable fly screens. So rest assured, we will help you select and design the best option your window or door.
Custom made Retractable Fly Screens Lets in fresh air into your home Perfect for your large sliding or bi-fold door
5 year warranty
Installed in 2 Weeks
Made in Australia
Retractable fly screens work by sliding pleated screen mesh across your window or door that can be concealed inside the handle when not in use. Pleated retractable fly screens are installed permanently on windows or doors using an aluminium frame that guides the screen in place.
You can slide or raise the fly screens depending on your opening. You can open and close them with ease. The mesh is concealed within a housing when not in use. You can install them vertically or horizontally depending on the area you wish to cover.
Fixed fly screens, as the name suggests, are fixed permanently over the door or window with the help of screws, fixing material or aluminium frame. On the other hand, retractable fly screens retract as and when you want. You can slide them horizontally by sliding the screen across the window or door.
A retractable fly screen is more expensive compared to a fixed screen. The cost to install a retractable fly screens ranges between $600 to $1,400 on average, depending on the size of your door or window.
With our pleated Extreme Range of retractable fly screens, the maximum width is 8.4 meters for a single one-way sliding screen and up to 16.8 meters for a centre opening screen.
The maximum height is three (3) meters.
First and foremost, you need to determine the size of the area you want to cover, and what type of door it is, sliding or bi-folds. The screens are fixed to the window or door frame using screws or commercial adhesives.
We also use custom angles or squares to provide fixing or to enclose the area you want to protect under some circumstances.
Because windows and doors come with many different designs, we recommend that you seek help from a professional with the design and installation of your screen.
A retractable fly screen door that can be retracted when not in use and is flexible. Retractable fly screen doors can keep away any bugs, insects and other flies from your home.
Well, choosing the right and the most efficient retractable fly screen door, it depends on your personal preferences. However, sliding pleated retractable screens is a popular choice among homeowners as these doors don’t obstruct the door in any way. Furthermore, they are easy to maintain, and mesh is easily replaceable if it gets damaged. Also, they are easy to remove when not in use.
Yes, you can. You can easily install fly screens on stacker doors and keep insects and bugs out of your home in summer months. Whether you want to install fly screens on new or existing stacker doors, it is possible.
When it comes to high-quality, durable and highly-functional retractable fly screens, Meta Blinds is a name you should remember. Meta Blinds has carved a niche for itself by offering high-quality, Australian made retractable fly screens to the clients. You can trust on us for your retractable fly screens requirements for residential or commercial needs.
Yes, absolutely. Retractable fly screens are perfect for bi-fold doors. When they are not in use, the fly screens will slide neatly to the side with minimum obstructions offering you a clear, unencumbered view. When there are insects, you can open your doors, slide your screen across without worrying about the visibility of your fly screens.