Aluminium Plantation Shutters
Enhance the beauty and elegance of your home from both inside and outside using Aluminium Plantation Shutters. Multifunctional, aluminium plantation shutters provide protection to homes and are aesthetically pleasing Indoor/Outdoor treatment option. They are incredibly comfortable and can withstand the dynamic climate of Australia. They are custom made to fit openings of any size and available in an extensive range of standard, custom colours, and timber grain finishes.
Who would not love the clean and refreshing look that Aluminium Shutters give which transforms the feel of the home? Manufactured using extruded aluminium alloy, this shutter is extremely durable. They have excellent heat and water-resistant properties, which make Aluminium shutters the perfect option for commercial and personal purposes. You have the freedom to open or lower the louvres to enjoy the light and breeze inside the house.
Aluminium Plantation shutters offer low maintenance, long-lasting option for creating the perfect enclosure for your outdoor area. They add style and value to a home by making a design statement. Aluminium Plantation Shutters also give an option of passive thermal control, decreasing energy consumption.
Aluminium Plantation Shutters enhance the style and energy efficiency of a home through the balance between letting light in and keeping solar heat out.
Fixed, hinged, sliding or bi-fold operated. These shutters will enhance any area of your home and help you create that perfect connection between indoor and outdoor.
Aluminium plantation shutters facilitate you, not to compromise on quality and are custom made to fit your requirements. They come in a wide array of stylish designs at a cost-effective price. They are an excellent alternative to timber shutters and allows you to enjoy the clear, beautiful view outside your home.
How will you benefit by Choosing the Aluminium Plantation Shutters?
- The security conscience make Aluminium Shutters perfect for homes and businesses;
- The one of its kind finishing adds value to your homes;
- Aluminium plantation shutters are easy to clean and requires little maintenance;
- They transform your old windows drastically allowing you to stay cool in summers and hot in winters;
- With the help of rotating louvres, you can control the airflow and light coming into the house;
- They are made using highest-grade aluminium that produces durable covering for both, internal and external spaces;
- With a wide range of colour and designs, they give a soft look which is far more attractive than the traditional coverings.
- Aluminium shutters are ideal for wind, rain and light protection and offer ultimate privacy to the ones living inside.
- They are resistant to warping, fading and cracking.
Why Choose Meta Blinds For Plantation Shutters? Qualities That Make Us Different:
- Our Aluminium plantation shutters are manufactured to withstand Australian conditions.
- Our Aluminium shutters are low maintenance and inexpensive as compared to other shutters type.
- Our shutters are high-tech powder-coated and are safe for the whole family.
- Unlike many companies, our product team has been importing plantation
- shutters for over 10 years. Through our years of experience and trialling factories, we only import shutters from leading factories that are consistently producing quality, reliable products.
- When you buy Aluminium plantation shutters from Meta Blinds, you are buying directly from the importer cutting out the middle man and getting a better quality product at lower prices.
- We provide end-to-end service, and our in-house experts install your shutters.
- Our experts at Meta blinds have many years of experience in designing and installing plantation shutters. So rest assured that you will get a good job and your shutters will look amazing.
- We provide a 10-year warranty for our royal-looking plantation shutters.
Aluminium Plantation Shutters Specification:
|Maximum Panel Width||1200mm|
|Louvre Sizes||89mm, 115mm|
|Custom colours available||Yes|
|Delivery Time||6 to 8 weeks|
|RRP including installation||$500 per m2|
Springs from Germany and oil from Japan. A smooth pull on the chain filters light into your home. Strong parts imported from around the world make these roller blinds engineered to last.